The Firecracker is Pyranha’s latest Half-Slice kayak and is available in three sizes. 232, 242 and 252. The 242 is available at dealers now. The smaller 232 and larger 252 will be released at a later date.
This is Pyranha’s answer to the new Apex and Waka half slice kayaks and it looks great.
Here is what Pyranha has to say about the new Firecracker:
Explosive, downriver freeride energy that everyone can enjoy! The Firecracker is a compact half-slice to whip into every micro-eddy, snap onto every wave, and get vertical everywhere – no matter who you are, you’ll be able to throw this around, sky-gaze, and have the comfort and confidence to nail that new move.
• Compact and lightweight half-slice design.Pyranha KAyaks
• Spinnable, surfable, stable planing hull.
• A bow that stays dry downriver, but you can still get down and party with.
• Enjoy explosive moments of fun and relax without consequence between them.
• Rolls easy so you can try new tricks again and again until you stick the landing.
• Next-generation ergonomics for all day comfort
• Don’t just unlock the river, blow the doors off
• Full Stout 2 outfitting
Interested? Let’s see the Pyranha Firecracker in action:
|Length||242cm / 7′ 11″|
|Width||66cm / 26″|
|External Cockpit Length||91.5cm / 36″|
|External Cockpit Width||52cm / 20.5″|
|Volume||tbc / tbc|
|Weight||18kg / 40lb|
|Optimum Paddler Weight||60-90kg / 135-200lb|